1. In May 2003, the company was established in Shenzhen, focusing on the R&D, production and sales of digital building video access control systems. Since its establishment 16 years ago, the company has specialized in building video access control products and has accumulated many years of industry experience.
2. The R&D and manufacturer of the first digital video intercom equipment in China in 2004. In the same year, the digital building video access control and entrance system passed the inspection by the public security department.
3. In 2007, it was recognized as a high-tech enterprise, China‘s top ten leading security brands.
4. Passed the ISO9001 quality management system certificate in 2008.
5. Passed the national 3C system certification in 2009.
6. In 2010, he won a number of national invention patents and dozens of utility model and appearance patents for the digital intercom system, and won the China Security Expo Innovation Award. In June of the same year, Xingtianxia shares were listed on the Nasdaq OTCBB in the United States.
7. In 2011, the Italk software of the Internet of Things was released and won the honor of quality trustworthy product.
8. In 2013, won the top ten most influential brands of building intercom. Smart video access control community population management system and urban village population management system products were launched.
9. In June 2014, Shenzhen‘s first smart video access control population management system began operation, which was opened in the networking + big data mode. It has achieved excellent results in rapid implementation of practical projects in many districts of Shenzhen, and has become an enterprise in the industry that has successfully integrated into Shenzhen‘s grid information system.
10. In 2016, AI artificial intelligence face recognition access control system was launched.
11. The company has conducted in-depth technology development cooperation with Philips, Huawei, ZTE and other companies, and has become a third-party design partner designated by Huawei HiSilicon.
12. The company’s management and R&D executives come from communications companies such as ZTE and Huawei, with technical background in the communications industry and many years of professional experience.
13. The company has obtained a number of national invention patents and hundreds of utility model patents for building video access control.
14. The company provides OEM or ODM services for manufacturers in the same industry, and is a provider of well-known domestic manufacturers.
15. The company provides products, technical solutions and technical support for a number of urban villages and three-free communities in China.